Friday, June 4, 2010

Everybody Loves Raymond


I don't know what it is about Everybody Loves Raymond, but I am hooked on the reruns. I remember catching an episode when it was still on the air. I was immediately turned off by the set decoration, dialogue, and laugh track. Also, I didn't like that all three of the children were blond yet both parents have brown hair. I deemed the show unwatchable and never looked back.

A few months ago I was home with nothing to do and nothing to watch. I figured ELR was the least bad thing on so I gave it a chance. I was totally entertained. While the set decoration still activates my gag reflex and the Robert character needs work, I really like the parents and Deborah and after a while I didn't even notice the laugh track. The series is syndicated on many different networks but Nick At Nite has full episodes available on line. If you're like me and missed Everybody Loves Raymond the first time, it's worth a revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment